We are a speciality pharmaceutical company focused on the sales and market development of products in various therapeutic fields: Cardiology, Oncology, Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Neurology, Paediatrics, Endocrinology and Rheumatology.
Our company has an annual turnover of US$ 43 million per annum,rapid growing on imports and marketing in Sri Lanka. We provide the necessary focus to our partners for mutual benefits by representing Specialized (Bio Similar products, Oncology products, ASD catheters, Cardiac Stents) and Branded pharmaceutical products through our dedicated experience team, with a clear vision of both vertical and horizontal integration.
Pharma Associates possess personnel who have been at the very helm of marketing a comprehensive range of Oncology molecules with wide exposure and experience in this field.
Bio Similar Products
We were the first company to introduce first Bio Similar product (Clotinab - abciximab) to Sri Lanka from South Korea and holding 100% market share.
- Established the company in 1990 as the 79th Ranked Company
- In 2003 we became the 42nd ranked company out of 110 registered pharmaceutical companies.
- In 2007 we became the 9th ranked out of 143 registered pharmaceutical companies.
- In 2010 we became the 8th ranked out of 148 registered pharmaceutical companies.
- In 2015 we maintain at 8th ranked out of 153 registered pharmaceutical companies.
- From 2012 to 2014 we are continually winning the SPC best suppliers awards.
We are continuously winning the state sector award namely "State Pharmaceuticals Best Supplier Award" for the past three years for our principals Namely;
- Bafna Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Chennai, India. – UKMHRA facility
- Star Drug Research Labs Limited. Bangalore - India.
- Claris Life Sciences Limited. Ahmedabad – India.
In the Pharmaceutical Industry our strengths are:
- Our Own Distribution Network.
- Experience over 24 Years.
- Professional Team of people.
- Experience in regulatory & registration process.
- High Standing on Government Tenders.